Canon Photo Competition
Terms & Conditions: Canon 760D bundle
- This promotional competition is organised by Dion Wired (Masstores (Pty) Limited, trading as Massdiscounters (Registration number: 19911971/010815/07)
- The competition starts at 8am on the 14th of November 2016 and runs until midnight on the 24th of December 2016.
- All entries must therefore be received before midnight on the 24th of December 2016.
- To enter, entrants must
- buy any Canon photography items during the Christmas campaign period (14 November 2016 – 24 December 2016) in store or online
- enter their details and till slip number at the following URL: http://www.dionwired.co.za/canon-photo-2016
- Keep their till slip as proof of purchase to stand a chance to WIN.
- The consumer’s entry will be withdrawn if any goods purchased in connection with the competition is returned by the consumer.
- Please note that entry is through an electronic platform. Although the promoter will take all reasonable steps, the promoter will not be liable for any technical problems or any lost, delayed or incorrectly received entries.
- Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no guarantee that you will be receiving any prize.
- One (1) winner will be drawn at random by an independent third party.
- The prize will be:
A Canon 760D bundle worth R9 990
- Entries are limited to one entry per person. All additional entries will not be valid.
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a South African citizen and (b) 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- The winner will need to produce their ID book to validate that they are over the age of 18.
- The Competition is not open to any person, or the immediate family of a person, who is:
- a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to Masstores (Pty) Ltd or
- a person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by of Masstores (Pty) Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries, or
- a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to an advertising agency, promotional agency or other supplier of goods or services.
- All participants will be bound by the decision of the independent third party.
- The winners will be notified via telephone and/or email. Participants must ensure that Dion Wired has their updated details.
- The prize is not transferable to another person, nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- The value of the prize includes VAT. The winner may be taxed in terms of applicable tax legislation and participants who require clarity as to the tax implications hereof should seek a directive from the relevant revenue service/authority.
- Although we have taken care to make sure that all prizes are of a good quality, we do not give any warranties with regards to the prizes and you agree to accept the prize/s “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
- Ownership and risk relating to the prize passes on collection.
- DionWired will not be held liable to replace or repair defective products.
- The winner will be required to collect their prize from the Dion Wired store closest to them.
- If the winner fails to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prizes, or if the winner unreasonably refuses to sign the Dion Wired winner declaration and prize acceptance form, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- he winner’s details may be displayed on the website at:
- Masstores (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including without limitations, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- Masstores (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which Masstores (Pty) Ltd reasonably deems necessary.
- The right of admission into the competition rests solely with Masstores (Pty) Ltd.
- Entries which contain errors will be considered invalid.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted via telephone and/or email within 4 weeks after closing of entries, Masstores (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to select another entrant as a winner.
By participating, entrants agree to the collection and use of their personal information for the purposes of administrating this Competition and awarding the prize(s). Except where prohibited by law or objected to by the individual at any time, each winner grants permission for the Promoter/Sponsor, including Masstores (Pty) Ltd and those acting under its authority to use his/her name and/or photograph, for purposes of announcing the winners for this Competition and related advertising purposes, in any form of media and without additional compensation, notification or permission.