Get connected with the New DionWired card!
Applying for your DionWired Card is easy. Please read the points below on how to open an account. If you meet these criteria, please click the button below to progress onto the application form.
The DionWired Card has great benefits
- Easy application process - your card is issued in-store
- No deposit required
- Flexible payment options to suit your needs
- Increase your spending power through affordable instalments
- Spending is easy - simply swipe your card
- You can use your card at any DionWired store countrywide!
- Exclusive offers & regular communication of in-store promotions & competitions
- Customer Protection Insurance is included for your peace of mind
How to open an account
- You must be over the age of 18 years
- You must be employed and earn a monthly salary of R2000 or more
- You have a SA ID number and are a South African citizen
- You have your employment details (if self-employed proof of earnings is required – last 3 months bank statements)
- You have your income and expense details
- You have at least 2 landline numbers
- You are not under debt review or have any debt-counseling application pending
- You have not been placed under administration or sequestration
- You have your banking details on hand as debit order payments are compulsory for all applications approved on-line.
You will therefore be required to complete the debit order section on the application form
- Please note that bank statements, payslips and other supporting documents will be required for verification purposes, at the time of application in-store.
Contact us to find out more!
Customer Services: 0861 00 22 33
Email Address: email@example.com
NCR Reg. No. NCRCP 38 and FSP Licence No. 38911
T's & C's apply