Facebook only - visit our Facebook page for more info
Terms & Conditions: Fitbit Social Competition
- This promotional competition is organised by Dion Wired (Masstores (Pty) Limited, trading as Massdiscounters (Registration number: 19911971/010815/07).
- The competition starts on the 14 November 10:30 am and runs till midnight on 20 November 2016.
- All entries must therefore be received before midnight on the 20 November 2016.
- Participants must follow DionWired on Facebook and comment on the relevant Facebook post, by answering the required question. All comments are considered as entries. Limited to one entry per person.
- Please note that entry is through an electronic platform. Although the promoters will take all reasonable steps, the promoters will not be liable for any technical problems or any lost, delayed or incorrectly received entries.
- 1 winner will be drawn at random by an independent third party.
- The prize will be one Fitbit Charge 2 (item number: 745547) valued at R 2 990.
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted, only via Facebook post. Entries are limited to one entry per person per day. All additional entries will not be valid.
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a South African citizen and (b) 18 years or older at the time of entry. Winners will need to produce their ID book to validate that they are over the age of 18.
- The Competition is not open to any person, or the immediate family of a person, who is: a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to Masstores (Pty) Ltd or
- a person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by of Masstores (Pty) Ltd, or any of its subsidiaries, or a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to an advertising agency, promotional agency or other supplier of goods or services.
- All participants will be bound by the decision of the independent third party. The winner will be notified via telephone and/or email. Participants must ensure that Dion Wired has their updated details. The prize is not transferable to another person, nor can it be exchanged for cash. The value of the prize includes VAT. Winner/s may be taxed in terms of applicable tax legislation and participants who require clarity as to the tax implications hereof should seek a directive from the relevant revenue service/authority. Ownership and risk relating to the prize passes on collection.
- DionWired will not be held liable for any defective products, harm or consequential loss as a result of use of the prize.
- DionWired will not be held liable to replace or repair defective products.
- Winners will be required to collect their prize from their closest DionWired store.
- If the winner fails to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prizes, or if the winner/s unreasonably refuse(s) to sign the Dion Wired winner/s declaration and prize acceptance form, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- Winners’ details may be displayed on the website at: http://www.dionwired.co.za/competition-winners.
- Masstores (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including without limitations, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The right of admission into the competition rests solely with Masstores (Pty) Ltd.
- Entries which contain errors will be considered invalid.
- In the event that the winner(s) cannot be contacted via email within 4 weeks after closing of entries, Masstores (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to select another entrant as a winner.
- Please note that if a competition is entered through a social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, you agree that the applicable Facebook, Instagram or Twitter rules will apply to your entry.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Masstores (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes (if the competition results have not been drawn yet), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which Masstores (Pty) Ltd reasonably deems necessary.
By participating, entrants agree to the collection and use of their personal information for the purposes of administrating this Competition and awarding the prize(s). Except where prohibited by law or objected to by the individual at any time, each winner grants permission for the Promoter/Sponsor, including Masstores (Pty) Ltd and those acting under its authority to use his/her name and/or photograph, for purposes of announcing the winners for this Competition and related advertising purposes, in any form of media and without additional compensation, notification or permission.