- 16 function digital pressure cooker
- Reheat and keep warm modes
- Featuring 9 advanced safety features
- Energy efficient up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods
- Preset timer function up to 24 hrs
- 1000 watt
- 1 year warranty
- 1 year extended warranty if registered online
This digitally controlled and automatic electric pressure cooker uses advanced technology so that you and your family can enjoy the benefits of better, faster and healthier cooking. Your Pro-Cook Pressure Cooker seals in steam to cook hotter and faster while maintaining important nutrients for healthier meals. Cook fast and with less water to save vital natural resources and energy. It features easy touch-button settings, a countdown timer, and a very large cooking pot which is large enough for family gatherings! It’s the easiest pressure cooker to use on the market. It may seem like a complicated unit but rest assure, this pressure cooker is simple to use, makes meals quick and easy, and overall it saves you money! Please accept our thanks for purchasing a Pro-Cook Pressure Cooker and Enjoy!
- 16 multi-function menus: meat, poultry, vegetables, steam, saute, slow cook, white rice, brown rice, beans, broth, curry, soup, multigrain, congee, yoghurt and manual settings
- Easy-to-use, touch-button settings
- Perfect for stews, soups, meats, chicken, fish, home-made yoghurt, beans and rice
- 60 min countdown timer with digital LED display
- No mess, no fuss water collector
- Non-stick removable 6L cooking pot for easy cleaning – dishwasher safe
- Convenient water level indicator inside cooking pot
- Finger-print proof with elegant black and stainless steel construction
- Cooking under 106-114°C high temperature.
- Includes measuring cup, spoon and rack
- Product size: 310 x 305 x 320mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- For domestic use only
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at email@example.com or call us on 0861 426 323