- Inox finish
- A energy efficiency
- Led interior lighting
- Reversible door & removable glass shelves
- Net capacity 230lt
- Eco friendly
- Auto defrost
- 5 year guarantee
299L B.F Fridge Inox H299BI
A slender combi fridge with an Inox finishes which caters to both your cooling and freezing requirements.
- Energy efficient fridge which uses less power which saves you money and is better for the environment.
- The tempered glass shelves are stronger than normal glass allowing you to store the heavier food items with ease.
- The energy efficient LED lamp illuminates the fridge allowing you to easily see inside and find the item you need.
- Neatly fits into narrow spaces and can be easily opened from either side thanks to the reversable door hinges.
- There is plenty of space in the freezer to store the large food items in an easy and convenient way. The transparent front will give you a clear view to easily find what you are looking for.
- Finish: Inox
- Net capacity: 230L
- A energy efficiency class
- Recessed handle
- Auto cycle defrost
- Long life LED light
- Low noise
- Removable tempered glass shelves
- Crystal style interior
- Adjustable level feet
- Reversible door design
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres & surrounds||R 50||R100||R150|
|Regional areas||R 75||R125||R200|
|Outlying areas||R 100||R150||R250|
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 323