- Print copy and scan
- Print up to 20 ppm mono
- Print resolution up to 600 x 600x2 dpi
- Recommended monthly page volume up to 2500 pages
- HP Smart App & Apple AirPrint
- Google cloud print & wireless direct
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- 1 year warranty
HP NEVERSTOP 3in1 MONO LASER PRINTER
Ultimate printing freedom. World’s first cartridge-free laser printer
Easily print at high volumes with the world's first cartridge-free laser printer – includes 5,000 pages of toner. Count on HP quality at an ultra-low cost. Print and scan virtually anywhere with HP Smart – best-in-class mobile print app.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- Print, scan, copy
- Up to 20ppm mono printing
- 5,000 pages of toner inbox
- Self-re-loadable toner
- Wireless printing with Wi-Fi direct
- HP smart app compatible
- High speed USB 2.0 connectivity
- 150 sheet input capacity
Up to 5000 pages right out of the box before your first reload
- Engineered for high-volume printing – get 5,000 pages of toner right out of the box.
- Get print speeds up to 20 ppm.
- Breeze through tasks with versatile MFP performance – print, scan, and copy.
Original HP Toner quality. Save up to 80% on HP toner
- Count on getting consistently high quality prints with this revolutionary laser.
- Produce sharp text and bold blacks.
- HP's innovative laser printer helps you to print at high volumes for an ultra-low cost.
15-second, mess-free self-reload
- Easy reload your toner with a mess-free experience.
- Quickly and easily restore toner levels with the toner reload kit.
Freedom to work anywhere
- Quickly access and print documents and images on your smartphone, from Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Get high-quality scanning, and share to Dropbox, Google Drive, email, or the cloud – virtually anywhere.
- Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer – and easily print without accessing a network.
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
|Small Basket||Medium Basket||Large Basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 323