- Print, copy, scan wireless
- Print up to 18 ppm mono and up to 4 ppm colour
- Print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Recommended monthly page volume up to 500 pages
- Wi-Fi (Apple Air-print, Google Cloud Print)
- Wi-Fi direct printing
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- 1 year warranty
Full-featured laser printing. Entry-level pricing
Get productive MFP performance – world's smallest in-class. Print, scan, copy, and fax, produce high-quality colour results, and print and scan from your phone.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- The world’s smallest colour laser in its class
- Crisp black and vibrant colour with HP toner
- Print, scan, copy and fax
- Speeds up to 18/4 ppm (black/colour) in A4
- 40-sheet automatic document feeder
- Wireless/Ethernet-network printing
- In box 700/500 pages initial (black/colour)
- Easy mobile printing with the HP Smart app
- Apple AirPrint™, Mopria-certified, Google Cloud Print™ certified
Legendary quality at an affordable price
- This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page.
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp colour graphics.
- Rely on a high-performance laser printer at an affordable price.
Designed to fit your space
- Work efficiently with a small, compact MFP – world's smallest in-class.
- Get print speeds up to 18/4 ppm.
- Get hands-free printing, scanning, copying, and faxing, using the 40-page ADF.
- Get quick and easy printing and faxing directly at the control panel.
Easy mobile printing and scanning with HP Smart app
- Get simple setup, and print and scan from your phone, with the HP Smart app.
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
- Easily share resources – access and print with wireless and Ethernet networking.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer – and easily print without accessing a network.
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres & surrounds||R 50||R100||R150|
|Regional areas||R 75||R125||R200|
|Outlying areas||R 100||R150||R250|
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 323