- Printercopiercolour scanner and fax
- 50 sheet ADF & duplexing
- 250 sheet paper capacity
- 600 x 600 print dpi
- Quick first-print technology
- 1 year warranty
Canon - Mixify MB5140 Colour Inkie Printer
Built for productivity, performance and reliability
A heavy-duty multifunction colour inkjet printer, scanner, copier and fax, with support for mobile devices and cloud services, fast 24 ipm mono print speed and easy network integration.
- All-In-One colour printer, scanner, copier and fax
- First page in just 6 seconds, then 24 ipmmono and 15.5 ipmcolour
- Up to 2,500-page mono and 1,500-page colourink yields
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- Mobile and cloud functionality
- Large 250-sheet paper cassette and 50-sheet D-ADF with auto duplex printing
- Faster, single-pass scanning: scan both sides of a document in a single pass
- Large 8.8 cm (3.5”) TFT colourtouchscreen
- Simple to integrate and manage with existing networks (SNMP)
- Recommended 250-1,500 page / month print volume
- IP address filtering and records of use reporting
- SMTP mail configurations for sending scanned documents securely
- 1 year warranty
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 323