- Print copy scan & fax
- Automatic document feeder
- 4800 x 600 print dpi
- 8.8 PPM black
- 4.4 IPM colour
- Direct print from smartphone/tablet
- 20 page automatic document feeder
- 1 year warranty
CANON-PIXMA 494 4-in-1 PRINTER
Connect to the cloud with this affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One. Ideal for the home you can print, copy, scan and fax with ease as well as share functions between multiple devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Affordable and space saving colour Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Easily print from, and scan to smartphones or tablets
- Connect with cloud services using PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Quick multipage scan, copy and fax with 20 sheet ADF
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Automatic multipage copying
- Optional high yield inks
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Print from and scan to the cloud
- PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Use and share wirelessly
Share versatile functionality at home
Enjoy cost effective, everyday functionality at home with PIXMA MX494, which allows easy wireless sharing of print, copy, scan and fax functions between multiple devices and features a stylish, ultra-small, space saving footprint that fits easily into any environment.
Seamless connection with smart devices
Print from and scan seamlessly to smartphones and tablets with full Apple iOS and Android device support, which includes Apple AirPrint for easy wireless printing from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch without an additional app.
Get the free and easy app
Download Canon’s PIXMA/MAXIFY Printing Solutions app for quick and easy wireless printing from smartphones and tablets. You can even print from, and scan to smart devices over a Wi-Fi® network – without connecting to a PC or installing a driver.
Print directly from mobile devices without joining a secure Wi-Fi network thanks to Access Point Mode or print from virtually anywhere with Google Cloud Print support.
Connect with cloud services using PIXMA Cloud link
Go direct to the cloud with PIXMA Cloud Link, which lets you print photos in seconds from Facebook, twitter and online albums; print from and scan to popular cloud services like Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox; and attach and send scanned files/images directly via email - all without using a PC.*
Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
Relax and save with optional XL cartridges, which deliver significantly more pages, last longer between ink replacements – an ideal time saver if you print frequently - and can deliver up to 30% cost savings per page compared to their standard equivalents.
Quick multipage scan, copy and fax with 20 sheet ADF
Be more productive thanks to a fully-integrated 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder that makes scanning, copying or faxing of large documents quick and easy.
- Brand: Canon
- Product: Printer
- Model :4-in-1 Pixma 494
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Cloud
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20-sheets
Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 435 x 295 x 189 mm
Weight: 5.9 kg
- Print resolution: up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology: 2 fine cartridges (bk, cl)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) Ink droplet size
- Mono document print speed: approx. 8.8 ipm
- Colour document print speed: approx. 4.4 ipm
- Photo print speed: borderless 10x15cm: approx. 70 seconds
- Borderless printing: yes (a4,20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two sided printing: manual
- Scanner type: flatbed & adf
- Scanner resolution (optical): up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- A4 scan speed approx. 15 seconds
- Maximum document size: flatbed: a4, letter (216x297mm)
- Optical character recognition: yes
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit / Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Copy speed - colour document: approx. 28 seconds
- Multiple copies: 1 to 99 pages
- Copy zoom: 25-400%
- Copy function: document copying, photo copying, fit-to-page copying, borderless copying
- Copy quality settings: fast, standard, high
- Fax type: super g3 / colour
- Fax resolution: mono: up to 300 x 300dpi / Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
- Fax speed: mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps) / Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)
- Fax memory: up to 50 pages
- Interface type - pc / mac: hi-speed usb (b port)
- Wi-fi: ieee802.11 b/g/n
- Interface type - other (pixma cloud link (from smartphone / tablet))
- Pixma printing solutions app/Canon print service plugin (android)/Google cloud print/Apple airprint/Access point mode/Software
Operating System Requirements
- Supported operating system: windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / vista sp1 & sp2 / xp sp3 32-bit / Mac os x v10.7.5 or later
- Supported mobile systems: ios/ Android/ Windows
- Minimum system requirements: windows: 3gb disk space, internet explorer 8 / Mac: internet connection, 1.5gb disk space, safari 5
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Off: Approx. 0.3 W / Standby (USB connection to PC): Approx. 0.9 W (scanning lamp off)/ Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.6 W (scanning lamp off)
- Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes
- Copying: Approx. 7 W
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 323