Canon – ISENSYS 4in1 Printer
- Mono multifunctional laser printers built for speed and reliability – ideal for home and small offices.
- High-quality printing, copying, scanning and faxing1 in compact mono laser printers – fast, reliable and easy to use.
- The speedy 23 ppm printing helps you work quickly.
- With Quick First-Print, the printer wakes from sleep mode and starts printing in an instant.
- Copy and save digital versions of paper documents with the built-in high-resolution flatbed scanner and ADF2.
- Turn scanned documents into editable, text-searchable PDFs with the included optical character recognition (OCR) software.
- Print from your mobile devices with built-in support for Mopria™, Apple AirPrint™ and the Canon PRINT Business app.
- Connect the printer to a Google Cloud Print account.
- Access printer information, change network settings, set up the address book and check toner levels – all from the Remote User Interface (RUI).
- Cut down on wastage thanks to the ECO reports containing actionable insights on the printer’s energy consumption.
- Save energy with the Auto Off and reduced power usage in sleep and standby modes.
- 1 year warranty
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 323