RE450 AC 1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender
Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
Gigabit Ethernet port
Act as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at Gigabit speed
Intelligent signal light
Help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
Create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
TP-link tether app
Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
- Maximum coverage - Extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 1,115 m2（12,000sq. ft.）
- AC1750 dual band Wi-Fi - simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
- The extender RE450 works with any standard wireless router.
- Instantly connect the RE450 to a router by pressing the extender’s RE button followed by the router’s WPS button (if available).
- Once connected with an existing router, you can take RE450 anywhere within the wireless range of the existing router, no more further configurations.
- High Speed mode maximizes overall performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it.
- Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications.
Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of:
- environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles
- Network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and
- client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Due to high volumes, the standard delivery time for the Black Friday period is 7-10 working days.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Dawn park
- Windmill park
- Villa lisa
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 323