LITTLELOGBOOK - Handsfree
The Little log book uses a minimum of four satellites to log your kilometers as you drive. This information is translated into a SARS-compliant report, using powerful software developed and supported in South Africa. Start & stop locations can be renamed by user it also has 2MB flash memory for data logging.
Claiming made easy!
Whether you are claiming business mileage from the Taxman, billing clients for travel expenses, keeping tabs on your employees and business vehicles or a combination of all of these, the Little LogBook fits the bill perfectly.
The strength of Little LogBook lies in its extreme simplicity.
Plug the Little LogBook into the cigarette lighter of your vehicle using the USB power adapter supplied – you can also plug it into the USB port in your vehicle if it has one.
Wait a few seconds for the device to acquire a satellite fix, then off you go — your trips are now being logged.
The small GPS device, no larger than a flash drive, does all the hard work of collecting your trips as you drive. The dual USB charger allows you to use/charge your other devices while your Little LogBook is in use.
Simply unplug the Little LogBook from your vehicle then plug it into the USB port of your PC – no additional cables required! The user-friendly yet powerful software enables you to download and manage your trips at the click of a mouse.
Analyse and manage your trips
Once your trip data has been downloaded you can then use the Little LogBook software to analyse and categorise your trips.
The software automatically identifies the GEO location of each trip. You can now personalise start and end locations (mark them as "home" or "office" etc) and they will be remembered if the locations are travelled to again. Trips can be categorised as "Business", "Private" or "Other" and you can provide appropriate reasons for business trips.
The software also includes a handy speed graph when viewing your trips on a map — this means you can see exactly when and where your employees (or teenager) were going faster than they should have been!
Trips can be categorised as "Business", "Private" or "Other" and reports are easily generated with a couple of mouse clicks. Your trip reports can be summarised or detailed and can span pre-set or custom date ranges.
Create reports in PDF format or export your trip data to CSV (Excel) format and easily manipulate it to integrate with other software.
You can even export your trips to KML format for use with Google Earth. Trips exported to KML format can be e-mailed to and viewed by anyone with Google Earth installed.
No internet required
OK, so you'll need a working internet connection if you want to update your Little LogBook software or if you wish to view a trip overlaid on a map, but other than these two things absolutely no internet connection is required.
Our software installs on your PC and all your downloaded trip data is stored locally – not in the cloud. This means your trip data is completely private and only you have access to it. It also means you can:
- Download your trip data
- Personalise your start and end locations
- Categorise your trips
- Generate all your reports
- Export trip data
all without the need for an internet connection. So when your internet access becomes patchy or non-existent you can rest assured that your trip data and reports are still at your fingertips.
In the Box
USB GPS Trip Logging Device
USB Power Supply
Brand: Little Log Book
Product: Trip Logging Device
Model: GPS- GT 730 FL
- 48 parallel channels, L1 C/A code
- Accuracy: position 2.5m CEP, Velocity 0.1m/sec
- Start up times (average): 5 sec hot start, 40 sec cold start
- Signal reacquisition: 1s
- Superior sensitivity: -147dBm acquisition, -163dBm tracking
- Update Rate: 1 Hz standard
- Dynamics: 4G (39.2 m/sec2)
- GPS protocol: NMEA +0183 – GPGGA, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPGSV, GPRMC, GPVTG, GPZDA at 4800/9600/19200/38400 baud, 8, N, 1
- DATUM: WGS84 (User Definable)
- LED indicator: Green (See LED behavior section in this user guide)
- Input Voltage: 5V, 1Amp DC
- Dimension: 72.25 mm (L) x 26.50 mm(W) x 9.75 mm (H)
- Support SAGPS
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS) support
- 2MB flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary data per record that stores up to 250K
- Start & stop locations can be renamed by user
- Time: +/- 50ns synchronized to GPS time
- Operation Limits: Altitude <18,000 m or Velocity < 515 m/s
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 85° Celsius; Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- USB 2.0
- USB powered
- Power Consumption <42 mA (1Hz standard version)
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below. Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Cross Roads