Airpods with Charging Case
More magical than ever.
The new AirPods combine intelligent design with breakthrough technology and crystal-clear sound. Powered by the new Apple H1 headphone chip, AirPods now deliver up to 3 hours of talk time on a single charge*.
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices**
- Double-tap to play or skip forwards
- New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
- Charges quickly in the case
- Case can be charged using the Lightning connector
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
- Listen and talk all day with multiple charges from the Charging Case***
* Testing conducted by Apple in February 2019 using pre-production AirPods (2nd generation), Charging Case and Wireless Charging Case units and software paired with iPhone XS Max units and pre-release software. Volume was set to 50%. Testing consisted of full AirPods battery discharge with a mobile phone call until the first AirPod stopped playing call audio. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage and many other factors.
** Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.4, iOS 12.2 or watch OS 5.2.
*** Battery life varies by use and configuration.
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
On occasion, due to issues outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Dawn park
- Windmill park
- Villa lisa
|Small basket||Medium basket||Large basket*|
|Main city centres and surrounds||R50||R100||R150|
*An additional R70 delivery fee will be applied per additional large appliance purchased.
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at email@example.com or call us on 0861 426 323