B&O - Beoplay H3 Black
Beoplay H3 has a unique housing crafted from a lightweight metal that makes it robust yet ultra-light. 26 air vents have been precision drilled into the housing of the earphones, which also reduces the weight, although their primary functions are to provide comfort and amazing acoustics.
The inline remote and microphone gives you hassle-free control over your device right from the cord.
A tangle resistant cord that makes H3 easy to grab and use without having to waste time untangling it – even if it has been stuffed into a pocket.
Beoplay H3 delivers big & accurate Bang & Olufsen Signature sound in a small format. Fitted with a miniature bass port in the internal cabinet, provides great performance in the low frequencies.
An extra soft rubber earbud, available in different sizes, ensures a perfect fit for almost any ear size and shape. The earbud is placed slightly off axis to the speaker unit to fit the funnel of the human ear. Because of the great fit, there is no sound leakage – and you get incredible acoustic performance.
Beoplay H3 is designed by Jakob Wagner. Jakob was born in Copenhagen in 1963, and has degrees in Engineering and Product Design. His designs have won numerous Red Dot and iF awards and have been exhibited internationally.
- Designer: Jakob Wagner
- Material: Stainless steel/rubber/polymer
- Colours: Type 6432 2nd gen. for iOS: Black, Champagne, Natural
- Microphone: MEMS microphone
- Loudspeaker: Electro-dynamic, 10.8 mm diameter
- In-ear type: In-ear monitor
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 18 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW @ 1kHz
- Features: 3 control buttons (volume up, volume down and control)
- Connections: 3.5 mm mini-jack 4-pole (CTIA standard)
- Flight adapter, carrying pouch, ear buds (XS,S,M,L)
- medium is mounted from factory. User Guide
- Extension cable 4 pole to 3 pole, black
- Comply ear-tips via local retailer www.complyfoam.com
Cord: 1.2 m
Supported products: The remote and microphone are supported only by iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPod classic (120GB, 160 GB), and iPod nano (4th generation or later).
- The remote is supported by iPod shuffle(3rd generation or later).
- Audio supported by all iPad, iPod and iPhone models.