B&O - Beoplay H8 Black
Even the slightest touch puts you in full control of Beoplay H8. An intuitive touch interface gives you full control of all functionality. Turn your music on and off, answer calls, switch Active Noise Cancellation on and off, and much more. All at your fingertips. Use the touch interface to answer a call, change song or adjust the volume. The touch interface even works if you are wearing gloves.
Creating exquisite products is, of course, a matter of defining how they look, and how they work. But also how they feel. The sense of real and carefully selected leather. Of lambskin clad memory foam that gently rests on your ears. Carefully sun-polished and anodised aluminium that feels responsive to the touch.
That is what you can expect from Beoplay H8, and that is why we pride ourselves in calling this, not only the most advanced headphone we’ve ever made, but simply, the best.
Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX codec gives you uncompromising sound, whether listening to music or talking on the phone.
Carefully selected high quality cow leather makes Beoplay H8 both stylish & luxurious. Also, everyday wear and tear merely add patina, and Beoplay H8 ages beautifully.
The softness of the lambskin on the ear pads makes Beoplay H8 a pleasure to wear. The memory foam inside the ear pads adapts ensuring great comfort.
Anodised aluminium perfects the look of a premium headphone. No compromises are made in the design and production of Beoplay H8.
At just 255 grams, Beoplay H8 is one of the lightest in its class, giving you optimal comfort. You simply don’t want to take it off.
- Designer: Jakob Wagner
- Material: Aluminium, leather, fabric, plastic
- Microphone: Electret type
- Replaceable and rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery -Capacity 770 mA
- Up to 14 hours with Bluetooth and ANC
- Up to 16 hours with Bluetooth only
- Up to 30 hours with ANC only
Charging time: 3 hours
Charger: 5 V DC
Power consumption: 240 mW
Operating conditions: 0-40°C
- One slide button (On, Off, Bluetooth)
- Touch panel
Loudspeaker(s): Dynamic, 40 mm diameter.
Frequenc: 20-22 kHz
Impedance: 33 Ohm in passive mode
Sensitivity 1M V: 99dB @ 1 kHz / 1 mW in passive mode
- USB cable (for charging): 0.3 m from Feb. 2016
- (1.25 m until Feb 2016 and available as accessory)
- Audio cable: 1.2 m
- 3.5 mm mini-jack connection in headphone
- Micro USB to USB connection for charging
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 (from software v9.0.7)
- ADK 4.0
- AptX, AptX LL Protocol
- AAC Codec
- SBC Codec
- Audio/Video Control Transport Protocol (AVCTP) v1.4
- Audio/Video Distribution Transport Protocol (AVDTP) v1.3
- Generic Audio/Video Distribution Profile (GAVDP) v1.3
- RFCOMM, v1.2
Application Layer/ Interoperability Test:
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) v1.3
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) v1.6
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP) v1.6
- Headset Profile (HSP) v1.2
Supported LE Profiles:
- Battery Service (BAS)
- Device Information Service (DIS)
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Aluminium touch interface on right ear cup (Volume up/down, next/previous track, ANC on/off, play/pause, answer/end call)
- BeoPlay app interface with ToneTouch (from software 9.0.7)
- Audio cord with 3.5mm jack, 1.25m
- Micro USB cable for charging and firmware update, 1.25m
- Flight adaptor
- Carrying pouch
We now deliver anywhere in South Africa. We offer standard delivery in 3 – 5 working days and are working hard to introduce express delivery soon.
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
- Small basket - R50
- Medium Basket - R100
- Large basket - R200
- Small basket - R75
- Medium Basket - R150
- Large basket - R300
- Small basket - R95
- Medium Basket - R175
- Large basket - R350*
*A R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance purchased will be applied.