SENNHEISER - WIRELESS HEADPHONE- RS120ii
The RS 120 II wireless headphones not only opens you to a world of true freedom of movement but also, breathes new life into audio with its sleek design. Its detailed, balanced sound reproduction coupled with strong bass response makes it an ideal choice for all types of music and TV applications.
Rediscover the world of wireless freedom with a touch of simplicity and elegance.
- Open, stereo, supra-aural, wireless RF headphone system
- Detailed, analytical sound reproduction with strong bass response
- Suitable for all types of modern music and TV applications
- Wireless freedom with reception through walls and ceilings
- Range of up to 100 metres (300 feet)
- Control elements conveniently positioned to provide easy, intuitive operation
- Transmitter with metal cradle for storing and recharging the headphones
- Optional wall mounting of transmitter possible
- Very lightweight headphones, extremely comfortable to wear
- Appealing, modern design
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries included (size: AAA)
Product : Wireless headphones
Impedance: 24 Ω
Dimensions: 85 x 225 x 133 mm
Connector: Jack 3,5 mm/6,35 mm stereo
Frequency response: 22 - 19500 Hz
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.7 %
Ear coupling: Supra-aural
Transducer principle: Open, Dynamic
Weight Receiver: 230 g (inc. Batteries)
Transmitter: 200 g
Power consumption: < 1,8 V
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 65 dBA
Operating time: 20 h
Modulation: FM stereo
Power supply Receiver: 2 AAA cells-rechargeable
DionWired currently offers delivery to any South African residential or business address, excluding PO Boxes and the areas listed below.
Our Standard delivery is 3-5 working days. On occasion, due to delays outside of our control, deliveries may take longer. We will make every effort to deliver on time and keep you updated throughout the process.
Regretfully, we are not able to deliver to these areas:
- Crossroads, Cape Town
Delivery costs are based on the size of the products in your basket and your delivery location and will be applied during the checkout process before you confirm your order.
Main city centres and surrounds
* R70 delivery fee per additional large appliance
Please note that if your order is made up of multiple items there is a possibility of a split delivery. In such an instance, you will only be charged a single delivery fee, but your order will be delivered in multiple drops. This is due to items being stocked in different distribution sites.
If you have any questions about purchasing online, or require more information on split delivery, please contact our online customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 426 323