Tips to Manage your Account
1. What is a DionWired Account Card?
DionWired Account Card is a credit facility that allows you to shop at all DionWired stores nationwide and now online at www.dionwired.co.za.
2. What are the other benefits of the DionWired Account Card?
Not only does the DionWired Account Card give you access to the widest range in tech and electronics, it also includes;
- SMS notification on all your card purchases at no extra cost
- Email – the option to receive your statement via email.
- Customer protection Insurance
3. For your protection, your card includes Customer Protection Insurance*, underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited*, covering the following:
- Death Cover - Covers your full outstanding balance
- Permanent Disability - Covers your full outstanding balance
- Temporary Disability - Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
- Loss of Income - Covers up to 12 months’ instalments
*Guardrisk Insurance Company Limited is an Authorised Financial Services Provider. Additional information on key limitations, exclusions, risks and charges related to the policy can be viewed here
4. How much does the DionWired Account Card cost?
A flat monthly service fee will be charged on your DionWired Account Card as well as competitive interest rates applied on all purchases.
5. What are the requirements to apply for a DionWired Account Card?
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be employed and earn a monthly salary of no less than R1 000
- Must have an original SA Identity document (please have this document ready in-store)
- We may request bank statements and other supporting documents for verification purposes from time to time.
6. How can I apply for the DionWired Account Card?
You can apply here or in-store
7. What credit limit will I get?
Your credit limit will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
8. How do I collect my DionWired Account Card?
You can collect your DionWired Account Card at any DionWired store nationwide.
9. Can I view my account online?
Yes, you can view your account online by registering for DionWired self-service at https://rcs.co.za/partner/dionwired/self-service or by App from your App-store
10. How do I register for self-service?
To Register. Click on the “my account” tab and follow the instructions. Please have your account and mobile numbers ready.
The following services will be available via self-service
- Check your available credit
- Download previous e-statements
- Opt-in for e-statements
- Update e-mail address
- Pay your account
- Your self-service details are used when logging into the app.
11. How do I check the amount I need to pay or have available to spend?
The amount will be shown when you log in to self-service as well as on your latest statement.
12. Where can I find my account number?
Your account number can be found on your monthly statement or you can call us on 0861 002 233
13. How do I set up a debit order to pay my DionWired Account Card?
Call us on 0861 002 233 and we’ll set it up for you.
14. What should I do if I lose my card?
Call us on 0861 002 233 and we’ll block the card immediately
You can then go to any DionWired store nationwide and we’ll provide you with a replacement card at a nominal fee.
15. How much do I need to pay each month?
Your monthly statement will show the instalment that you need to pay by the 1st of the month.
16. How do I pay my DionWired Card?
There are many ways you can pay your DionWired Account Card
Store – by visiting any DionWired store nationwide
Debit order - A payment is automatically debited from a bank account and due date that you selected. To activate, call 0861 002 233 and we’ll assist you.
EFT payment - Simply pay the required amount by using your 19-digit account number on the front of your DionWired card. Please use below details when making EFT payment.
Self-Service APP or web interface
Bank: Absa Bank
Acc number: 4051022417