TIPS TO MANAGE YOUR FINANCE
1. What is DionWired Finance?
- DionWired Finance is a credit facility that allows you to finance once-off larger purchases up to R125 000.
2. What are the other benefits of the DionWired Finance?
- Payment options from 12 – 60 months.
- Customer protection Insurance.
3. What does Customer Protection insurance cover?
- For your protection, your loan includes Customer Protection Insurance*, underwritten by Guardrisk Life Limited*, covering the following:
- Death Cover - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Permanent Disability - Covers your full outstanding loan balance
- Temporary Disability - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
- Loss of Income - Covers up to 12 months’ loan instalments
4. How much does DionWired Finance cost?
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must be employed and earn a monthly salary of no less than R2 000
- Must have an original SA Identity document (please have this document ready in-store)
- We may request bank statements and other supporting documents for verification purposes from time to time.
7. How much will I qualify for?
- Your loan amount will be determined by your own individual profile taking into account your affordability.
8. How do I check the amount I need to pay?
- The amount will be shown on your latest statement. Please check your phone for the latest MMS statement.
9. Where can I find my account number?